Winston-Salem Helps Minorities and Women Get to Business

If you are a woman or a minority and you are interested in starting a business or need help maintaining your business, please contact the Winston-Salem M/WBE.

You must be HUB certified in order to receive help from the M/WBE, but certification is free of charge, and it is valid for four years. Certification must be done through the state of North Carolina; it is not done locally.

Once certified, the M/WBE can assist your business by sending weekly e-mails notifying you of all City bids. They will also send monthly calendars of events and business opportunities in an effort to help your business reach its full potential.

By working with other City departments, the M/WBE spreads awareness of HUB certified businesses that can be used for goods and services.

For more information on this opportunity, please visit the M/WBE website:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s